Thursday, November 22, 2018

Manjari Beautiful Meditation


Mahanidhi Madan Gopal Das
#ManjariBhava #GopiBhava #ManjariMeditation #VrajaGopis #Radha-Krishna #ManjariSadhana #SiddhaDeha #LilaSmarana #AstaKaliyaLila #Manjaris

In the following beautiful manjari meditation, Sri Prabodhananda Sarasvati gives very a clear and detailed picture of the feelings, form and actions of one of Srimat iRadharani’s divinely youthful (12-13 years old) serving girls i.e. dasi, kinkari or manjari.

This is an ideal daily meditation for anyone who has or desires to attain a spiritual body i.e. siddha deha/svarupa as a manjari/gopi to eternally and lovingly serve Sri Radha and Her beloved Syama in Sri VrajaDhama.

Such transcendental meditations are very helpful in deepening and culturing the persona (abhimana) of a maidservant of Srimati Radharani. Sri Thakura Mahasaya, “O Sri Radha, You are my Pranesvari! And I always think of myself as Yourdasi manjari, kohetumipranesvari,mora hoy dasiabhimana.” (Pr. Bk. Candrika 88)

By doing this meditation, you will taste drops of the beauty, excitement and joy you will experience upon attaining  Radha-Govindaprema and your nitya-seva in Sri Krishna’s Vrajalila.

Now forget everything—the world, everyone in it, and your assumed self too.

Just think deeply, visualize and realize:

By the mercy of Sri Hari and Sri Guru, I have received a spiritual form, siddha svarupa/dehain order to affectionately and intimately serve Sri SriRadha-Govinda Yugala in the eternally blissful realm of Vrndavana.

To permanently fix my eternal and REAL spiritual identity, I will deeply concentrate, meditate upon and internally visualize my true self as follows:

I have a beautiful, young, fresh and eternal transcendental, sac-cid-ananda siddha svarupa, divine spiritual body.I am a lovely kinkari maidservant of Isvari Radha. I have a glistening, pleasing golden complexion, and I am adorned with jeweled necklaces and a multicolored blouse. Being a fresh maiden,I abound in honey sweetness.

My beautiful lotus-stem shaped arms are glorified with bracelets and jeweled armlets. My shiny,bouncy, black hair braid hangs down to my captivating buttocks like a dangling vine. Its playful swinging movements further enhance my beauty.

As Radhika’s kinkari (manjari), I have an enchantingly thin waist. An electric blue-green divine silk garment with artistic folds hangs down to my ankles. A fine cloth embroidered with flowers and leaves covers my hair and the sides of my face. A sweet shy smile plays upon my reddish lips.

My glances are light and playful, and my movements are extremely attractive. My pure tender heart is always excited with the amazing amorous affairs of Radha-Madhava. 
Humility and sweet behavior are foremost among my unlimited good qualities. Radharani personally taught me, so now I am expert in all the arts of pleasing Radha and Krishna.

After receiving them directly from Their loving hands, I wear Priya-Priyatama’s beautiful clothes, ornaments and flower malas. And this make me especially attractive. I regularly relish Radha and Krishna’s astonishingly tasty prasada pan and betel nut. Being an expert manjari, I immediately know what Radha’s needs just by Her glance or thought. Always Radhe-Syama and all Their dearest sakhisare very affectionate to me.

I carry whatever is needed for seva i.e. scents, water, garlands, kunkum, pan, cosmetics etc. for Radhe-Syama’s nightly meetings. As a Radhikakinkari, I constantly taste the sweet madhura rasa arising from Sri Radha’s beautiful form, qualities and pastimes. I remain forever thrilled by remembering Radhika’s intimate affairs with Syama.

My intense loving affection for Radharani continually submerges me an ocean of happiness. Whether awake, dreaming or deeply sleeping, I desire nothing but Radha’s seva. And I know absolutely nothing but Sri Radha’s sweet lotus feet.

I immediately run,like a river rushing to sea, toward anything even remotely connected with Radha. If even a moment passes without Radha, I practically die. Like a shadow following an object, I am always beside Sri Radha throughout the day and night. My deep attachment to Radha immerses me in a boundless ocean of ecstatic love for Radha.

And most astonishingly, sometimes when Kunjesvari enjoys with Priyatama in a keli-kunja, Radha pulls me into the bed and under the covers with Her and Syama!Ah ha! Just see the intimacy that Srimati showers upon me, Her most fortunate maidservant!

Tasting the bliss of serving Kisori Jeu, I thrill and tremble in ecstasy. Everyone is enchanted by my brilliant bodily luster and loveliness as I run here and there in anxiety to perfectly please my Priya Sundari.

My soothing bodily effulgence beautifies and enriches all ten directions. When I hear Priya-Priyatama’s secret love talks, I tremble in joy, bloom with happiness and surge with satisfaction. The soothing, nectar-sweet words cascading from the lovely lotus mouth of Srimati Radhika continually dance in waves of joy in My heart. (Vrindavana Mahimamrta 8.17-42) 
Jai Jai Sri Radhe! Sri Guru ki jai! Radha-Govinda Yugala ki jai!
Manjariabhimansvarupa meditation ki jai!



5 comments:

Radharani’s Manjaris: Tattva & Lilas 003

Mahanidhi Madan Gopal Das #Manjaris #RaganugaBhakti #Gopis #Radharani #RadhasSeva #VrajaPrema This series of posts will present facts...